Thank you Bill Badurski - Ferrari Forums: Ferrari Forum
Ferrari Forum Ferrari Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ferrari Forums: Ferrari Forum > Ferrari Discussion > General Ferrari Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Garage Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ferrari-Talk.com is the premier Ferrari Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2004, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jeremy Lawrence (F512m)

Default I just want to thank Bill Badu

I just want to thank Bill Badurski (FCA Technical Chairman) for his contributions to Ferrari-talk. Ferrari-talk has always been about making heros and his time and effort, along with his expertise, has made many heros here. Myself included. The amount of time and effort that it take to give away free advice to strangers should be rewarded.
The do-it-yourself guys are receiving an education for free and I want to thank Bill, and the other experts here, for your efforts.

Jeremy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2004, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bill Badurski- FCA Technical Chairman (Badurski)

Default Jeremy, What a kind thought.

Jeremy,
What a kind thought. I'm humbled by your considerate thoughts. I'm not the typical Ferrari owner, if there is such a thing. When I bought my first, it took two cars and a second mortgage. After that, I simply could not afford to pay for professional service, so I began doing my own work. That thought has never left me, and I sympathize with those who are struggling too, be it due to finances, or simply the desire and satisfaction to do your own work. I truly thank you for taking the time.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
JRV (Jrv)

Default Hey Bill, I really apprecia

Hey Bill,

I really appreciate you pitchin in and helpin out here myself!!!!

A Hearty Thank You!!

JRV

Old 04-29-2004, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jeremy Lawrence (F512m)

Default You are very welcome Bill. Tha

You are very welcome Bill. Thank you too JR. Both of you have helped me in many ways. I have always enjoyed doing my own work as there is great satisfaction in doing it yourself. Of course there is great frustration in doing it yourself also.

Thanks again.

JL
Old 04-30-2004, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Terry Springer (Tspringer)

Default Yeh! Dont let me miss out on

Yeh! Dont let me miss out on tooting Bills horn a bit!

Bill has answered TONS of Daytona questions for me. When I was shopping for my car, he replied at length to several emails and really helped me better understand what I was getting into. He has also helped on some technical questions and hooked me up with some nifty parts!

SALUTE Bill B. !

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement