F430 Spider - Ferrari Forums: Ferrari Forum
Ferrari Forum Ferrari Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ferrari Forums: Ferrari Forum > Ferrari Classifieds / Ferrari Buyers Guide
Register Home Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Garage Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Ferrari-Talk.com is the premier Ferrari All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bill Robblee (Qosmio)

Default As we all know a F430 Spider 2

As we all know a F430 Spider 2006 goes today for $300K and the Edmunds MSRP was $203K for a 2006. I had Ferrari USA call me and confirm that Edmunds was correct. Does anyone feel that the price of a 2009 F430 Spider will be in line with Ferrari USA MSRP or will they stay at higher level then the MSRP. I am looking to place a deposit on a 2008 and it is over the MSRP by about $50K, so this is why I have ask. If a new F430 ever start to sell near the MSRP, Then all of us paid to much money and will lose a great deal of money when well sell ours.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2007, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alan Leach (Speedy308)

Default I don't see you ever getti

I don't see you ever getting to MSRP given current production problems and the air bag difficulties..

As with the 599GTB if you want to be the First Owner I think you'll have to play the dealer's game.....

Good luck, a nice problem to have, IMO.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement