Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That thing has been for sale s

That thing has been for sale since one minute after it first fired up!!!

It's blown up more times than I can count!!!!!

I haven't bothered to keep track of it, but I remember a year or so ago it was on ebay running on 9 cylinders!!!!

It always was and always will be a Handgrenade waiting for the next owner to pull the pin!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"but I remember a year or

"but I remember a year or so ago it was on ebay running on 9 cylinders!!!!"

Maybe that's what he means when he says it's 75% done...HA!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know of one 1,000 HP TR that

I know of one 1,000 HP TR that has a reliable engine but consumes transmission gears and shafts like they are going out of style! The rest of the driveline was not designed for these kinds of loads.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The electronic's that are

The electronic's that are availble today are much better than the black box's in the Formula one turbo era. This car can be made to run correctly, but, maybe not at the power level (1200?) that will cause drive train problems. I would think that at 600hp,it could be a very fast ride at the track events, and would last a reasonable amount. of time. Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seems many misunderstanding on

seems many misunderstanding on the ad, the car was advirtised first time on the internet on this site, e-bay? 9cylinders?the car has not yet
completed so how come 3cylinder blow off?
1200hp is often performed by the tune shop on
smaller capacity engines in race,the horse power
stated there is capable but does not mean suitable for daily use, should be decided by the user's purpose. The shop advise 450hp to 650hp using careful setting of the Motec computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts