Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be very interested in

I would be very interested in driving this car at various FCA and vintage events for the new owner. I can do all the various suspension setups and pre event tech, just need someone to buy it for all the good times we could have.
Shameless offer, I know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome pics of a Fantastic pa

Awesome pics of a Fantastic part of Ferrari History!!

Thanks for the pics Jeff.

To answer your question, those cars would never work on the street with the cams they ran & the slide valve injection

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone in the U.S. should buy

Someone in the U.S. should buy this car though, just think they could possibly win the Historic Racing series as opposed to those pesky 512BBLMs taking the flag.

Maybe bargain priced compared to those $3,500,000 P917s since Ferrari didn't win until 73 I believe when they lowered the motors to 3 litres max.
The P917s were nicknamed "The Ulcer" for good reasons with its handling characteristics at speed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeff is correct. Someone buy t

Jeff is correct. Someone buy this car for Vintage or FCA. I have the shop, tools, racing skills, Transporter, and have held FIA international, SCCA Pro, WSC Pro, and Nascar drivers licenses' and have driven in those series. Also, I have driver coaching experience for those people that would want to drive this car, but may not have developed the skills yet. Just need someone with the correct resoures, and we could have some unreal fun.
ANOTHER SHAMELESS OFFER
Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts