Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, at this stage I can say

Well, at this stage I can say it should have been turned into a track car...but oh well, it's too far along to stop now. I bought my first Ferrari 3 years ago, and I've never driven it. This spring it will be done. Here are some pics of how I got it and what it looks like now...

It's nothing like Jim's P4, and yet strangely it is...This car has wanted everything new!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JRV what are you using when co

JRV what are you using when connectors are corroded or broken? Nobody seems to have the AMP terminals or connectors and if possible I wanted to stay original. I'm gonna need some real soon...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! Looks like you have your

Wow! Looks like you have your hands full! I bet it'll be quite a satisfying drive the first time you take it out for a spin.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rusty exhaust was not put

The rusty exhaust was not put back on, and I know I need new rubber! Thanks for the compliments. Here is the rear end suspension on the hoist....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
>>JRV what are you usi

>>JRV what are you using when connectors are corroded or broken?<<

J.,

post a pic of the connectors you are reffering too and perhaps the guys here can come up with the solution.

Outstanding job you are doing, congrats on the nice work.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first one is for the headl

The first one is for the headlights. The second one is used throughout the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
J.,

AMP connectors are avai

J.,

AMP connectors are available from most electronics distributors (TTI, Newark, Avnet, Arrow, etc.). You may have to know the part number, but it shouldn't be too hard to find; AMP is usually pretty good about molding it into the connetcor body. As for the terminals, most catalogs from the above listed sources will have pictures of the terminals with the part number, as well as the crimp tools. If you need more help, PM me here or e-mail at [email protected] and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Best,
Brent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts