Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Red/ Black, 37,900 miles. $21,

Red/ Black, 37,900 miles. $21,500 OBO. Major service completed by Ferrari of Long Island in 2005. New Clutch. Most records (ALL since 2003). Tools, manual, spare and jack. This is a fun car to drive and a definite head turner. Dashboard, headliner, carpet and seats are in good shape. The car has been regularly serviced and runs very strong. New CD Player. Upgraded 86 Mondial Wheels (original wheels also included in price). Also included: Car cover, Repair manuals, original window sticker.

Replacements/Repairs I have done since 2003: Major service (including, of course, the belts) Both Interior Door Handles Drivers Side Window, Digiplex, A/C Compressor, Antenna switch, New front tires, New Clutch, Various Oil Seals, Stereo/CD, Clock, Rear turn signal lenses, Front turn signal lenses. Upgraded to later styled Mondial Wheels, installed power window boosters to fix the normally slow window operation, new center HVAC vents to improve airflow.

IMPERFECTIONS: There is a pencil eraser sized nick near the left front door on the fender, a small bubble on the right top fender that has been stable for over 3 years (NOT near windshield), the sunroof does not work (but does not leak) and there is small rear seal oil leak ($600 estimate, but since it does not effect performance I have not bothered). The speedo occasionally goes out.

As you may know, it is always better to get a restored car than one that needs much work. The imperfections I listed are in the interest of 100% disclosure. They do not hamper the performance or enjoyment of the car. This car was in nice shape when I bought it, but it was just at a point where lots of things started to go. Also, as this was my first Ferrari, I wanted to make it as nice as possible. I already spent plenty of money get it in its current condition. If you have been looking for a nice Ferrari then you know that the Mondial is a great entry-level car, and quite a bargain for the money.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, express or implied.
A PPI is welcome, and I will be happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts