Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Description

I ha

Vehicle Description

I have owned this Ferrari for the last 3 years. Listed below are the items I have replaced or repaired over those years. This vehicle runs great and does not have any known mechanical defects at this time. It does have a salvage title from a accident in California in 1990. When I purchased the car it did not have any smog equipment and I have not replaced the equipment. New items: 30K with timing belts in may of 2001 , steering rack, front brake pads, front and rear shock absorbers, all bushings replaced in suspensiion, new interior ( seats, door panels , console), new wheels and center caps, water pump replced in 2001 along with alternator. A/c has been converted to r134a with a new compressor and drier, I also replaced the stock radiator with a aluminum cross flow from Nick's Forza Ferrari. The car has the tool kit and jack kit
The Car is a USA Model with a Euro Grill and Bumper. Also the tires were replaced this year and less than 1500 miles ago.Also all upper fuel hoses were replaced in July 2003. Upper and lower ball joints were replaced in Sept. 2002.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>

100_0147.bmp (320.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brent I'm asking 25K for t

Brent I'm asking 25K for the car. i know it seems high for one with a salgae title, however the only thing this car really needs is the carpeting replaced, it tracks straight, runs great and engine wise needs nothing other than a new home.
If interested call Frank @ 504-452-4842 or email me at [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frank I see you got hosed on e

Frank I see you got hosed on eBay by some "kid". (I read your feedback on the chump). Ebay will refund you listing if you report the little runt. I do not know how to do it exactly but it is likely worth the effort.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike , It takes over 3 weeks f

Mike , It takes over 3 weeks for ebay to get off their a$$ to do anything 7 day after close to file a non paying bidder alert and 10 days after that to request a refund. I have also lowered what I will take for the car 23K with factory exhaust. After talking with his "father" and hearing the shrill screams of a banshee in the background I think the father placed the bid and the banshee made him change his mind

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehehe...the banshee just goes

Hehehe...the banshee just goes to show "Thou Shalt Not buy a Ferrari without thine wife's approval."

My personal wife appeasing pre purchase accessories are strongly into the 4 figures department. The comment "Well, YOU bought a Ferrari" have passed her lips on numerous occasions and I have only had the car for a week as of today.

List includes but certainly not limited to:

Sealy King Sized Bed + foot/head boards (not a bad thing)
Recover couch...and not on the cheap
Cruise (not a bad thing)
Increase in her wardrobe
New Curtains...that I got to $%#$%*$# hang
4 diamonds and counting

Sheeez...thank goodness I planned for this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, so far on that list the

Mike, so far on that list the worst part is hanging the curtains . That has to be one of the worst $%#$%*$ things in the world to do

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are most certainly preachi

You are most certainly preaching to the choir. Holy mackaral what a pain in the freaking rear. Not only did I get to hang them...I got to unhang the first set she "hung" herself. Then I got to mud the extra holes. "Level" is not in the female vocabulary I believe...at least not hers.

Ohhh get this...now the couch is back and the curtains don't match it. Now we need new curtains...I can't win. I think I dodged a bullet by suggesting she let her friend make a curtain hangie thingie out of the extra couch material.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn!!!! I just maried an Ital

Damn!!!! I just maried an Italian girl. She understood, and even likes to drive it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine understands or at least p

Mine understands or at least puts up with without complaint. She won't drive it though. She swears if she was driving it and a bird crapped on it I would blame her

1 - 11 of 11 Posts