Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 348 tb 59,000 miles. Majo

1991 348 tb 59,000 miles. Major Service completed in Dec 2005. BLK/BLK. Interior in very good condition. Paint looks good. A Great daily driver. Asking $47,500.00

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Say it isn't so Frank!!!!

Say it isn't so Frank!!!! What will little Enzo get for his first car??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Little Enzo told me yesterday

Little Enzo told me yesterday that a proper Ferrari has 12 cylinders

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL!!! He has a lot to learn..

LOL!!! He has a lot to learn... especially since the F1 cars have only 8 cylinders? And according to Enzo Sr. the only proper Ferraris were the F1 cars.

BTW, we will be at No Problem on June 16-18 for a kart race. I would like to take a look at her. I have been in the market for a 348 but have been side tracked kart racing for a while. Kelly said that he and Everett are going to come out to watch the karts. But he was going to refrain from driving one in fear of setting the track record..

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Track record for ssssssllllllo

Track record for ssssssllllllooooowwwwwwest 308 ever on the track maybe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeremy, give me a call and we

Jeremy, give me a call and we can set up a meeting time 504-247-3096 cell and 985-674-0254 home

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Remember, I got the second bes

Remember, I got the second best time on the EOV track, only Franco has better. Of course that was driving a CS.

Kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha!!! I knew that would get

Ha ha!!! I knew that would get Kelly out of bed. I hope you are feeling better.

Frank,

I'll call you when we get a little closer.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday weekend.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Frank,

We are heading th

Hi Frank,

We are heading that way tomorrow afternoon. I will call you Friday on your cell and set up at time and place. With the race activities I will be a little crunched for time spending about 90% at the track. Our hotel is in Gonzales at the Holiday Inn. I am sure that we can meet up somewhere. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Kelly and Donny are coming out to the track to check out the action.

See you soon.

JL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts