Ferrari Forums banner

330 GT 22

2K views 5 replies 0 participants last post by  Harry 
G
#1 ·
I recently Purchased a 1964 33

I recently Purchased a 1964 330 Gt, It is the subject of a thorough article in the December issue Of Forza. "Inexspensive,but not cheap" is the title page 48, I would recommend the article to anyone debating the purchase of a Vintage V-12,I look forward to future discussions with all of you. Kevin

G
#2 ·
Welcome!

Tought to beat tho

Welcome!

Tought to beat those vintage 12s. I hope to learn a lot from your subsequent posts and the ensuing discussions.

Of course, there is the mandatory request for pictures! I'll make sure to get the issue. Looks like an article name that absolutely fits a miser like myself.

Cheers

G
#3 ·
Hi Kevin welcome aboard.

Th

Hi Kevin welcome aboard.

That title sounds a little ominous...hope not.

But V12 engines are not cheap to go through, no matter what body they put them in. However, with the depth of knowledge availible on this board one can certianly keep the costs down and avoid making some of the common mistakes.

Ask away for anything you may need and everyone here will try to help out.

I'll have to get a copy of that Forza, for some reason my advertisers copy never showed up.

Regards, JRV

G
#5 ·
Thanks for all the "Welcom

Thanks for all the "Welcome" messages.I'm sure I will be tapping into everyones knowledge and expertise. I have been bitten by the Ferrari bug and bitten hard. I have some wonderful pix from Concorso, and Pebble Beach this year, If I can figure out how to uplode them I will (may need a tutor for this) Harry.. I don't know if I can post a copy of the article, copyright etc. If you cannot get a copy where you are I could send you one . Thanks Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.