Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

While installing

Hello All,

While installing a new in-dash CD player for my 348tb, I stupidly managed to short the ground and 'always on' positive lead. I heard a faint 'pop', but that may have (hopefully) been the sound of the short itself and not something else dying. I finished the installation, and not surprisingly there was no power to the new CD player. I checked the fuses up front (under the hood - driver's side) and the in-line fuses for the radio, but did not find any blown. All other electrical systems appear to be okay EXCEPT for the door locks. They no longer activate in either direction, nor does the driver's side lock activate when the passenger side is locked or unlocked with the key. Anyone out there have any idea what could be going on here? Is there another block of fuses somewhere in the car, as none of those up front appear to be dedicated to the interior?

Thanks,

J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check behind the footrest of t

Check behind the footrest of the passenger side of your cockpit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[IMG]http://www.ferrari-talk.c

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

Got your response about the same time I found my tech manual. Radio and door locks are happy again. Thank you so much for helping out the newbie!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.