Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below are some of the best sho

Below are some of the best shots of our new 348 while on our drive through California. We covered a lot of ground (2600 miles to be exact). And Hwy 1 from Monterey to LA is absolutely beautiful, not to mention a hell of a lot of fun to drive!!

Enjoy,

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost forgot our friends that

Almost forgot our friends that we met on pier 39 in SF...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool pictures Jeremy! I'v

Cool pictures Jeremy! I've personally always wanted to make that same drive in a Ferrari, along the coast and into Napa Valley. Any interesting stories to share?

Beautiful car. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Congrats!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One interesting story.... Woul

One interesting story.... Would you believe that we averaged 25-26 MPG on the way back? And to think that I almost bought an Exige instead of the 348...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you made it back safe and

Glad you made it back safe and sound! It was great meeting you and you wife in Carmel Valley!

Nice pictures

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Tony. It was a pleas

Thank you Tony. It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the local Carmel Valley Ferrari crew. And that drive up "The Grade" over to Laguna Seca was awesome!!
I was thinking to myself during the drive, "I wish it was daylight."

Take care,

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, I really hate your guts n

Man, I really hate your guts now. I thought I was going on that trip with you. Let me know when you want me to teach you how to drive it.

Kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL.... We love you too Kelly.

LOL.... We love you too Kelly. Amy is just a little easier on the eyes than you are..
Nothing personal, just business. Ha ha!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts