Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now availible:

355 Front Sp

Now availible:

355 Front Spoiler Skid Plates. Attaches to R&L Underneath Corners to prevent spoiler damage from scraping on curbs or driveways. Easily attached by the DIY'r with 2 8mm Flush Mount Socket Head Cap Screws (Allen Head Countersunk Bolts), includes backing plate for strenght and durability. Comes in 3 standard materials, Titanium, Aluminum, Hardened Nylon . Standard thickness 3/8" (custom thickness' availible upon request) so as to be undetectible without kneeling down. Anodized, painted, natural finishes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stephen, if you send me a full

Stephen, if you send me a full sized template for the location you want them mounted I can have you a set made in a week or two.

Right Here, How Many Sets Would you like?

Right after the first guys, my machinist wanted some time away from the coal mine to spend with his family

Happy Holidays

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm new to the world of Fe

I'm new to the world of Ferrari. I have a 1990 348 ts and I am looking for rub plates for the front. Are these available for the 348?? Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jay,

Welcome to Ferrari-

Hi Jay,

Welcome to Ferrari-Talk.

Yes the skid plates will be availible for 348's at the end of the month.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skid Plate Kits are finished a

Skid Plate Kits are finished and ready to ship for those interested. I will be installing a set w/pictures this week & will post the procedure.

Kits come ready to install with everything needed - Plates, Backing Plates, Stainless Fastners, Allen Wrench.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just had all four wheels and

I just had all four wheels and tires stolen from my 1990 348 TS. They were stolen while at the Mercedes Dealership in St. Petersburg, Florida. They were 19" Masitas with P7000 tires. I am trying to find a source to replace these but have been unable to do so. Any help would be appreciated. Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the skid plates are ready f

If the skid plates are ready for the 348 I'm interested. I will be flying down to Florida on January 22nd and my son said he could help install them. Thanks, Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jay,

sorry to hear about

Hi Jay,

sorry to hear about your wheels, good reason to keep all cars indoors, locked and the premisis alarm on during non-business hours.

I'll see what I can do about getting some 348 Skids produced.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey my name is Scott and im th

Hey my name is Scott and im thinking about buying a 1990 348 ts... I would like to the average yearly cost to maintain one. Would also like to know if it is more hardy than the others, especially the newer models. Basically is it one of the good ferraris to have mantinance wise and cost wise...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Scott,

your post actuall

Hi Scott,

your post actually belongs in General Discusion...

Anyway...I love 348's...one of the best, most durable and fun Ferraris of the modern era imo.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you make these for a 360?

Can you make these for a 360? I'm tired of repainting front bumpers. I'm ready to purchase.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts