Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, After my 308/328 sup

Hey guys, After my 308/328 supercharger project I was asked to develop a setup for the 360. And so I have, I have about 4 different designs and one is standing out to me. The project is just getting going but we are looking for those interested in this type of power adder.

the general specifics are, est. 500rwhp at 6.5psi. the design will be using a lysholm unit that will produce more usable torque down low for better street use and instant throttle response.

thanks,
scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats to bad, any plans to start the project in the future?
well the R&D is done, the design is finished so it's a matter of money to start fabrication. it's been shelved due to many other projects moving forward.

I'm working on a 348 positive displacement blower and a rotrex 328 with EFI. there were more requests for those models than the 360 at the moment.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How are you handling the extra fuel,,,, ECM remap? piggyback ECM? extra injectors with a stand alone ECM? Fuel pressure regulator with boost pressure indexed? Are you pulling any spark timing out, because of the high compression?

·
Registered
14 Posts
How are you handling the extra fuel,,,, ECM remap? piggyback ECM? extra injectors with a stand alone ECM? Fuel pressure regulator with boost pressure indexed? Are you pulling any spark timing out, because of the high compression?
a couple of ways, for the std setup the stock CIS is more than capable of handling the fuel needs, as to the timing I use either Haltech or Electromotive for that as the stock ECU can't handle the timing or spark energy needed under boost.

for the full out system I have a sequential EFI conversion using Haltech or Bigstuf3 programable ECU's along with an individual coil per cylinder setup.

here's the shop link, ::Mugello Motors

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts