Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi David
A fantastic machine!

Hi David
A fantastic machine! And I am glad that "la bestia" is running cooler again... Thanks for the mail and best regards!
Nicola

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a blue one!!! the

I've got a blue one!!! the doors open and everything. I'm just waiting for my three wishes and I can scale it up to be as big as yours. Yes, mines a toy model.... but you've got to start somewhere....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David, nice car and pictures.

David, nice car and pictures. I never realized the 365's came with a short grill and exposed running lights.

I know on the 512BB carbed they came in both versions. The parts manual identifies different grills depending on what country. I believe the Swiss and German cars had the short grill if memory serves correct. Just didn't know they also did this on the 365's.

Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 1976 365 Boxer (#19343&

My 1976 365 Boxer (#19343) has the full grill with the running lights behind. It actually has the end three inches of the middle grill bar cut off so that side lights (running lights) could be fitted in order that the headlights did not need to be raised just to put the side lights on. This is a UK car with RHD and the side light modification was performed in the the mid-70's by Ferrari UK, as I understand it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holly crap were did you manage

holly crap were did you manage to find that all i can find is the newer modles talk you later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello

It happend last may,

Hello

It happend last may, when I was visiting Nürburgring in Germany, with my friends... A 365BB drove past the pits... The sound, it was fantastic!! Until that I had the roughest sounding car (Porsche 930, 3,3 b-cams and other tweeks) in the vicinity, but you can´t beat them all... I own a -84 308 GTS QV, but the next Ferrari will be a 365BB or 512BB!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts