1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Toe-Knee!

Happy Holidays, m

Toe-Knee!

Happy Holidays, m8!!!!

I hear the 430 is one quick ride! It looks alot nicer than the 360 also, IMO. A little more styling detail....have you seen one yet in person??

Rumor is they won't sell'em to Hockey Players!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just two and good intentions a

Just two and good intentions at this point!

JRV has a very nice Boxer if I was in a trading mood, however!

The problem with the 430, and this goes for the Boxer as well, is that you have to FEED your monster, once you have it in the garage!

LOL!

I may add the red one, coming home after a nice skiing holiday.....if everyone on the Internet will loan me a dollar!!! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll have to show Zupra h

We'll have to show Zupra how to find us here!

Ferrari-Talk.com is the loving caretaker of many of the Child Advocates karts, you know.........

It's where Speedy is still Speedy....ROTFLMAO!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>>It's where Speed

>>It's where Speedy is still Speedy....ROTFLMAO!!!<<

It' also the site that doesn't charge money and then crash once a month for days at a time!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
>>Speedy sell your 3 3

>>Speedy sell your 3 308's and buy a 430.<<

that's what I keep telling him..or at least a 360 Stradale!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Too many extra buttons, man!

Too many extra buttons, man!

Just a steering wheel and a black plastic shifter ball.......that's all I need! LOL!

My radio doesn't even have buttons......you twist these two knobs until the Blues comes out......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like another great ca

It looks like another great car by Ferrari. Although the style I have to get used to, F430 seems to be monster around the track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been thinking about g

I've been thinking about getting one. Maybe the second year. Been told I can get one then, if I want it.

Art

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Speedy, JRV, Steve et al. N

Hi Speedy, JRV, Steve et al. No, i haven't seen the car in the metal yet but it really does look the business. Tons more presence than the 360, CS apart,IMO . Also quicker than an F40
..... I'm still saving for a CS and waiting for prices to dip.
If i don't get the chance to chat with you all before, HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS , ONE & ALL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts