Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click this link to hear 550&#3

Click this link to hear 550's OEM Center pipe/ Mufflers-- followed by Stebro Center pipe and Quicksilver mufflers (engine start up and revving to 3,000 rpm)
Real Movie format (800Kb size file)
http://www.LaserRadio.com/550exhaust.rm

Thanks to Jeffrey in Newport Beach for unloading the QS cans on eBay at 1/5th retail!
I love the combo: At lights, the car has a "Don't do it, kid. I'll eat you and I just had dinner and I'm full... so you'll just be annoying me like some twerps on another chat site as I blow you to Nebraska" growl at stop lights-- which goes away at 2,000 rpm and leaves me with MUSIC;
Faster throttle response on gear shifts especially and faster acceleration within gears. Only "negative" is possibly not as much low-end torque in first gear-- until 2-3,000 rpm. Then it's rocketship city! But this car has so much torque, so what? I've been taking Roland Linder's advice for weeks and going 1-3-5 for normal driving and always double-clutching 2nd to save the synchros.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.