Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems with my 8

I am having problems with my 84 308 QV fuel pump fuses. They keep burning up. I was told that it could be the fuel accumulator and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this being a problem or if have any other ideas as to what might be the problem? If you know of anything please email me. Thanks chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am storing my 1984 308QV for

I am storing my 1984 308QV for the winter and today I noticed that under the front end there was a light blue liquid that had leaked onto the garage floor. Any ideas on what this could be?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
George- the blue liquid up fro

George- the blue liquid up front , is probably windshield washer fluid- maybe a loose hose. Since I don't drive in bad weather, I just leave the bottle empty, never leaks that way. (85qv)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What color is your brake fluid

What color is your brake fluid? I use Ate Super blue, which looks light blue on the ground. That is one system you do not want leaking.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks your help Steve and Ted

Thanks your help Steve and Ted!
It is blue and oily and it seems to be dripping from the removable plate underneath the battery. This is my first Ferrari so I am still learning about the car. Would the brake fluid rservoir be located here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.