Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 85 308 GTS QV.

I am selling my 85 308 GTS QV. It's a sad day, but some other obligations have taken precedence. I am the fourth owner of the car. I purchased it directly from the previous owner. The car is in excellent mechanical and visual shape. She has 41K miles and recently went through a full service replacing the most important cam belts, in addition I had the injector plenum repainted as well, during the service. Oh and I had the AC converted to R134 recently and she blow cold. I have all the service records on the car from the previous owner that provides the history, this is was a strong requirement of mine prior to purchasing the car. The color is a somewhat rare black metallic. Very nice! There is a ton more I would love to deliver to a serious inquiry via email or particularly by phone. I am currently in San Antonio, TX. If you are interested please contact me for price and additional questions. For a side note: This was my first ferrari as the 308 is for most, for those concerned about all the quirks of purchasing a solid car, I can assure you I went through them prior to this purchase. Anyone looking for the right first Ferrari will be exstatic with this purchase. email me at: [email protected] for inquires.

(Message edited by f512m on June 05, 2006)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, fellas, this one is gon

Sorry, fellas, this one is gone now! Turns out Brad lived literally just up the hill from me. A beautiful car that I couldn't pass up--now a Ferrari wannabe no more!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations James!! I love

Congratulations James!! I loved my 85 QV. With a fresh service you will have many miles of fun..

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was originally going to make

I was originally going to make a run at buying yours, Jeremy, but I was a little too slow on that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah well.. All is well that end

Ah well.. All is well that ends well. The next time I am in SA I will PM you. My wife's father is in the Hollywood Park area. Enjoy her and get her out on the road!!! We should not see many posts from you in the first few months of ownership...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts