Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Lotus to possibly m

Selling my Lotus to possibly move into F-car ownership. Current space limits only "toy" at the moment, so the esprit has to go.

1988 Lotus Esprit

Black / Tan
27,101 miles
T-belts done (cali belts)
OEM roof
Detailed under carriage
3rd owner
Original window sticker available
Factory manual included
Recent tune up (plugs, wires, filters, timing)
Transaxle fluid replaced
Runs very smooth, shifts great. No sign of turbo fatigue or oil consumption.
Have new brake pads and rotors, but they do not look like they need replacing yet.

Whats left to do:
Remove and re-seal the quarter windows. I am taking care of this very soon. However, the windows *DO NOT* leak, so no rusting tanks and fuel smell!

There is some stress cracks on the body in the usual lotus spots, and the clear has flaked from the hot cali sun in some areas. I am looking into cost of repair. Overall, the car looks very good!

AC works, but freon level is low. Site-plug window test confirmed this.

Headliner could be replaced to achieve show-car quality. Carpet has a few fade spots, but leatherique has a dye for the wool that will bring them back to looking new. My kit is on the way.

Overall, the car is great. Never hinted at overheating at all. Make me an offer.

James

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and there is an aftermarke

Oh, and there is an aftermarket CD player with remote, 6-cd changer in the front boot, and alarm Alarm will roll up your windows if they are down, turn off headlights if up, locks/unlocks, etc. I was told it also has a lo-jack system in it.

New Pirelli tires all the way around.

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts