Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Ferrari-Talk Members,

O

All Ferrari-Talk Members,

Once or twice in your Ferrari-lifetime, you must wonder the OEM scuderia shields are so expensive (more than $850.00 ea.) sold by Ferrari delaers. As alternate, Ferrari has the shields in plain sticker and 3D resin sticker, which are so way near the look and feel of the metal shields w/ closoinne finish. Some people attempted to sell so-called "replica" or "after-market" shields. But then again, even from a distance, it is noticeable that they are not the OEM shields due to the difference in size, design and colors.

What I am about to introduce here is different. Even looking at the shields (both OEM and my shields placed side by side) at close-up (w/ maginifying glass), you will not be able to tell the difference. The reason I refer it as "99%" clone is that I have decided to make an improvement to the shields by making its thickness 1/2 compared to that of the OEM shields. Why? Most of the Ferrari owners do not wish to make three mounting holes and a recess to a fender to mount (bury) the shield. They would rather have a simple attachment with a dual-sided tape in the back. BUT, I can tell you that ALL shields regardless of OEM or replicas have the thickness of 3mm or more. If you mount them to your fenders, they will STICK OUT and will not give a natural look. That is why I made such thickness change. Moreover, they are so light-weight (75g), which is equivalent to 2.4oz each. So, you do not need to worry about driving your Ferrari at 200mph+ thinking they may come off. They come with the 3M super-strength adhesive tape.

As for the price, a pair of the shields is priced at $350.00, which is 1/5 of the OEM shields. But, as an introductory price, I am offering $100.00 discount for the pair. This special offering will be available from 9/1/04 thru 9/30/04 on my website (below)

If you are interested, please access to my website at http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5103105-Home.aspx
The website still reflects the unit price of $350.00 and therefore please DO NOT PLACE ORDER on website. You can contact me directly for purchase between now and 8/31/04.

Please be noted that the shields to match 308, 328, 348 and F355 will be available in less than two weeks. Currently, the shields are available for 360 Modena. My apologies.

Here I post some of the pictures of my shields so that you know what I am talking about.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Nero308

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I could not figure how t

Since I could not figure how to post a multiple photos here, here's another shot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JRV,

Yes, I am very proud o

JRV,

Yes, I am very proud of it. Even I (creator and seller) have a hard time telling the difference as the OEM shield and my shields are mixed together. That is how identical they look.

Yoshi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I now have the shields in stoc

I now have the shields in stock for 308, 328, 348, F355 and 360 at the introductory price of $250.00 for a pair. This is $100.00 off from the retail price. Please access to my website http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5103105-Home.aspx and enter the coupon (promotion) number "90920049302004" Here are some new photos of the shields. Looking forward to receiving your inquiries and orders!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you know if any of the avai

Do you know if any of the available shields would fit a Boxer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simon, I honestly don't kn

Simon, I honestly don't know. I never had a customer asking for the shields for Boxer. If I find out anything, I would let you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yoshi,
Thanks again for the s

yoshi,
Thanks again for the shields. They are going to look great as soon as I put them on. Held up to the ones that are on my car now makes the old ones look cheap and out of place.

Thanks for the super sheilds
Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's ok coachimi, he'l

It's ok coachimi, he'll accept counterfeit $20's in payment....ROTFLMAO!!!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I received a set of Yoshi'

I received a set of Yoshi's shields here... they look FANTASTIC. I couldn't be more pleased.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yoshi,
are you still selling

yoshi,
are you still selling the shields? and if yes how much now? Can you deliver or send to orange, ca.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry guys for not responding

Sorry guys for not responding to some new threads here about our shields. Yes, they are still available though our inventory is getting low. Please go to our website http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5103105-Home.aspx and use the coupon code "20%OFF" to get the discounted price of $280.00 a pair plus shipping (CA resident, a tax will be applied). We will ship to UK and almost around the world. Please send me an email in case you have any questions. Here are some new photos of our shields for your eye pleasure. Yoshi (Nero308)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yoshi,

Do you know if these

Yoshi,

Do you know if these would fit a 1995 456 GT?

Thanks,

ERA470

1 - 17 of 17 Posts