Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JRV,

Let me be the first &#

JRV,

Let me be the first (well, after you) to post in the new section.

Board sponsor DexM llc is now offering lightweight Ti parts for Ferraris. Our line of shift knobs are now available in Ti and so are replacement wheel bolts which are 44% lighter than stock. All parts feature a Ferrari-talk discount as standard!

I hope the new section does well and gets lots of interest.

Brent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi JRV,
I highly recommend ST

Hi JRV,
I highly recommend STEBRO for all your Exhaust needs. My current 348 tb has the full STEBRO system on it which consist of Euro Resonators in place of the Cats and a Sport Muffler. It sounds great and more importantly it has much more noticeable power. As you know I am in the market for a 355 and I have already contacted STEBRO to confirm my pending order for a full Exhaust system for a 1995 355. They have already confirmed that they will be able to provide that system for me.

STEBRO Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems
http://www.stebro.net/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For your 348, you're going

For your 348, you're going to want a $12 aftermarket zinc anode from WWW.JCWhitney.com (search under "Cooling"). This disposable part sacrifices itself, over time, so that electrolysis attacks it instead of your engine and radiators.

For cooling, you're going to want Red Line's "Water Wetter" or the new "40 Below" product. I've used one or the other constantly over the past ten years. They both work well to drop your water temp back to the dead center of your H2O temp gauge.

Red Line's synthetic shock-proof gear oil actually lets you shift your 348 into 2nd gear when cold.

WWW.Durable1.com offers a great shift bushing upgrade to improve the smoothness of all of your shifts, and they also sell a Krank Kase vent that will cut out minor oil seeps and give you an extra 4 horsepower.

WWW.hyper-flow.com/348.htm sells high performance Ferrari catalytic converters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts