Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the inner su

I need to replace the inner suspension bushes on my 308 and would like to hear from people who have experience of Energy Suspension bushes - or indeed any other non-standard inner bush.

I made and fitted Nylatron bushes to this car over 10 years ago and they lasted well - but now that they need replacement, I'd like to go for something softer. The nylatron bushes did perform well, giving good control, sharp turn-in and not too much noise transmission. The roads I am driving on now are a lot rougher though which isn't good for the bushes or for shock transmission to the chassis.....

The ES bushings might be a good compromise and are a lot less money than standard bushes - Superformance also offer a hard rubber bush but I'm rather wary of either of these options. What are your experiences of performance, durability and quality of non OE inner bushings? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

i have them and they

Hi,

i have them and they are great. Really tightens up the package nicely and they are very durable. You also may want to do the same for your steering rack BTW.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's interesting to know

That's interesting to know Steven. And yes, it's likely a good idea to do the rack mountings too isn't it...... I can't see those listed on suspension.com Any other ideas about who supplies them - in particular anyone in the UK or europe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts