Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be heading

My wife and I will be heading up to Indy for the F1 race in June. I would love to meet up with any of you guys that plan to make the race. We plan to be there Thursday for the walking of the pits, thru Sunday.

Hope to see some of you there.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My wife and I are going. We c

My wife and I are going. We can't wait. My wife got us tickets back in January - right when they went on sale!! We'll be camping in Lot 2 and we're there Thursday thru Sunday also. We're driving down from Minnesota and hope to arrive in Indy by 7:00 am on Thursday. Are you camping? Have you been to Indy before? I can't wait to walk the pits! It's going to be a blast. I can't wait to see the Ferrari's. We'd love to meet up with you and anyone else who's a part of this web site. This web site is awesome and will help me out alot on the car. Hope to see you there!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joel,

This will be our

Hi Joel,

This will be our first trip to Indy. At this time we haven't decided where we are staying. Camping sounds like fun though.
I will call the info line tomorrow for info on the camping.

We are very excited about walking the pits also. What an awesome opportunity. Maybe we will get lucky and see someone important.

I will PM you with more info when I have it.

Take care,

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy,
This will be the firs

Jeremy,
This will be the first one I'll miss. Its a great weekend you will love it. Radio Shack sells a radio that you can tune in and listen to the drivers talking to the pit crew. It's cool. Hope to see you guys next year.

Have fun Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOme Ferrari club members will

SOme Ferrari club members will be on the circle on friday 18th I believe around 3:30/4pm. I'm hoping to drive the car down
should be fun!

Dave
Indy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts