Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I probably posted this

Sorry, I probably posted this to the wrong place when I put it in the "For Sale" topic...anyway...

I'm trying to find Fuzzy and the latest iteration of the Auto Palace.

It was the Auto Palace then Exoticars Pittsburgh on West Liberty. The receptionist at Bill Grey Auto now says only that "we don't have Exoticars anymore...they may be down on 51...". Has anyone in the Pittsburgh area seen them recently?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i think your right I heard the

i think your right I heard they were on 51 not too far from where they used to be. If they are not selling exotics what do they sell? I didn't want to hear that because I bought a 308 there 6-8 mos. ago and I wanted to have someplace to get service, parts,etc. A friend of mine said he stopped at the new place a month or two ago. Let me know what is going on and where they are now. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found 'em!

Had a contac

Found 'em!

Had a contact give me a phone number, turns out to be Fuzzy's cell. He called me right back and said that yes, they were out of the Jim Grey facility and are renovating a new site on 51. He said it is near Tambellini's and will be opening December 1st.

The call was fading in and out a lot, I did not get to ask whether they were currently doing service. I need to get a set of tires mounted for my 328 and so far as I know, they have been the only ones using tape-on balance weights, and trustworthy of handling these rims.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goodyear handles my rims....bu

Goodyear handles my rims....buy the Mr. Gasket weights and take 'em with you if that's what you want them to do......

I tape over mine, as well, for some extra insurance....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are right he is down at ro

You are right he is down at route 51. Fuzzy told me this will be his last run at running a exotic car lot. The location is awesome and he will do just fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Auto Palace is located @46

The Auto Palace is located @4627 Baum Boulevard in Pittsburgh. They have worked on Ferraris,Lambos,Bizzarinis and Alfa Romeo since the early 1980s.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe,

they may have worked o

Joe,

they may have worked on them, but did the FIX them?????

Big difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts