Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good client dropped off a ne

A good client dropped off a new toy today for a tweek here and there and a going thru to insure his fun o meter is in the green!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I followed one of these on my

I followed one of these on my way to the Monterey Historic Races this year. They sound fantastic!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool looking. I would lo

Very cool looking. I would love to do a shameless self promotion for my Maserati site but I'll wait for the admin's OK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>>I would love to do a

>>I would love to do a shameless self promotion for my Maserati site but I'll wait for the admin's OK<<

Ha Ha Ha !!! {
}

Sure go ahead ....not a problem at all when people use common courtesy.

Regards & Welcome,

JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JRV,
Thank you. I really lik

JRV,
Thank you. I really like your site here. My site is purely informative for the Maserati owner/fan, so no competition really to your site. I just started it today actually so I have to begin building up the models section and gallery in the next two weeks. Here it is, thanks for letting me post it.

www.maseratiforum.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O MY GAWD YOU'RE STEALING

O MY GAWD YOU'RE STEALING PART OF "MY INTERNET"!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Just kidding!! {
}

Hey put your link down in the resourses section also for the Maserati Fans that visit!

Best of luck with your site.

JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I owned one in the late eighte

I owned one in the late eightees, and a gentleman from Houston sold it to me. It needed quite a bit orf work, and someone made me an offer I could not refuse...so I sold it. It was fun, but those eight cylinders were not a 12 Ferrari...but competed well with the 308's, if i remember correctly. Mine was vblack with black interior also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i owned a bora in 1998. red w

i owned a bora in 1998. red w/ black w 18k orig miles. it was a fantastic machine and often, i wish istill had it. it was lovely to drive and was the consumate gt!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts