Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can not talk today till I fi

i can not talk today till I finish schooool
soill be back in about 3 hours

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that car Allan,

Thank you for that car Allan, when will it be delivered?? Zupra buddy i forgot about your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It at Bonham's Gstaad! Hol

It at Bonham's Gstaad! Hold on, I'm bidding by phone...........LOL! Note it's an early carb one....

Man, those bandits trashed my Trans Am trying to steal it....took my tool boxes as well........I think my karma must have run over my dogma or something.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a little Art car humor, t

Just a little Art car humor, to lighten things up a bit!

No Zupra, Fan512bbi and Collette5123bbi and the lovely D. are still in the UK, in Wales. Probably getting ready to attend Prince Chuck's big wedding to Camillia!!!

We have Alvin Crow playing the Texas swing music at Blanco's tonight. Good show at Pecos Grill last night...a special line up of Texas musicians!

Pedal steel player Brian Thomas dropped by the house to look at the Ferrari, and I gave him a copy of the pic I have of SRV playing the Star Spangled Bbanner in the Astrodome! He loved it!

I sent it to Wolfgang as well, along with some vintage newspapers of SRV......where's is Wolfgang??

Oh yea, he's on the plane, coming in to Dallas tonight for the Guitar Convention........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He wanted to fire it up and ta

He wanted to fire it up and take a spin (bad choice of words! LOL!)around the block but it needs fresh plugs and an oil change.....

Where's the Royal Purple???

Probably a good brake fluid flush, as well......always somethin'!

Better go check on the Art car too. Austin, Texas's calling about it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys what are you doing th

Hey guys what are you doing this weekend, Allan we could go bashing a few baldies next door

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, as posted Blanco's t

Well, as posted Blanco's tonight for some Western swing dancing then it's on to the Hare Krishna Barrier project........

Did you get your invitation to The Wedding???

Chuck's ...man, not MINE! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zupra mate, you should be out

Zupra mate, you should be out chasing the girls LOL.

Allan mate?? WEDDING come on make a honest woman of the lovely Valeria, those pics as a nurse are now my wallpaper LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good! GOOD! AHHHHHHHHH YOU MUS

good! GOOD! AHHHHHHHHH YOU MUST COME STEVE! j00 MUST COME TO THE USA!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
poke..poke...............POKE

poke..poke...............POKE IM ABOUT TO GO OUTSIDE~! to the kart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There he goes!

As for matri

There he goes!

As for matrimony, it would take an ARMY of lawyers, and most likely bankers as well, to sort it all out! LOL!

She was of great help on the Barrier, though. After I hit MY left thumb, raising a blood mark, she took over from me and REALLY smashed hers!

So while there are NO matching RINGS on our left hand, there are matching INJURIES...and ever the gentleman, I allowed her to outshine me!

We have enough of it up now, to block our sightline into the Third World, so progress was made

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey! What's up?

I thoug

Hey! What's up?

I thought of you yesterday as I dusted off the yellow Enzo! I have a 360 Spider in yellow to match it.......looks good in Valeria's living room!

Tax time this week, gotta pay Uncle Sam so he can get some more missles or something...I wonder what kind of mileage a B1 bomber gets!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts