Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jeff...you are now imortalized

jeff...you are now imortalized in forza magazine. your screen name is listed in the article about ferrari web-sites. they should have had a piece on f-talk as well. this really is the tech site i need to own vintage ferraris!

this is a great group.

peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jr...the new issue of forza ha

jr...the new issue of forza has a segment featured about ferrari web sites. jeff/athyeg is in the picture from another site that he no longer participates in. i was glad to see that as i think is a bit ironic in that he was a valued member and treated w/ badly w/o any basis!
all the good guys seem to end up here...seems fitting!! it will be clear if you get the mag. ferrari-talk should have gotten some in by all rights...it really is an enthusiasts site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats funny Peter,

I saw th

Thats funny Peter,

I saw that post I made in the pic of the latest of Forza, kind of ironic huh?

Regards,

Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhhh!! Don't read Forza s

Ahhhh!! Don't read Forza so I was at a loss to what this was about!!

Maybe we are like a young America here, Send Us Your poor, your rejected, your tired, your homeless!!! Maybe we should have Our Own Statue of Liberty?

We keep growing slowly but surely and the quality of the members is Top Shelf!!! That's why I don't worry about what happens other places and most of the time (like this example) don't even know what's going on. Most of you guys know I also own lamborghini-Talk.com and have to divide my time between both sites and work and a life, talk about a full meal deal!!! Actually I'm looking at some newer more expandable software right now for FTalk...some time this year we will be seriously upgrading...but having already done this for LTalk I can tell everyone it's a whole lot of work (Insert Plug for Any & All Help Here)!!

In the mean time we will all have to rely on our true strenghts, The Quality of our Members and The Quality of Tech Support for One Another!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok where are the photoshop pro

Ok where are the photoshop pros to make the statue of Enzo holding the torch, the book could be a 250 GTO workshop manual

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jr ,

i think at times i wis

jr ,

i think at times i wish we had lots more traffic here but i quickly come back down and realize the way this site is growing is managable and deliberate. what is discussed here is sustantive and of value. as i mentioned in a previous post, ownership of these exotics is made much less painfull w/ the help of this site. we are all like those from the "island of misfit toys"!
...but we do have some kick azz toys though...don't we!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
>>we are all like thos

>>we are all like those from the "island of misfit toys"! <<<

OMG..that's funny!!!! and true!!!

We're just lonely Wanders in the Desert of Supercars past and present!!!

haha!!!

If I have to spend my time and yours I certianly prefer that it be time well spent, with people worth spending it with!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts