Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing to pressure tes

I am preparing to pressure test the fuel system. I have the Bosch Bar testing gauge.

The tester is supposed to be connected between the center FD line, and the WUR. On the WUR, there are two fittings; one with two banjo units, the other with one banjo unit. The right and left WUR units are connected by a fuel hose going to one of the banjo fittings.

If I am only testing one side at a time, do I need both fuel pump fuses in?.......due to the connection between the WURs? Or can I just test one side at a time, with the appropriate fuse?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Henry,

you need to disco

Hi Henry,

you need to disconnect the crossover for the tests & you CAN test just one side at a time with only one FP running.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JRV: Are you testing the pres

JRV: Are you testing the pressures with the vacuum line connected? There are two vacuum lines coming off the WUR, one small and one large. It seems to me that the small one is the important one.........since vacuum here increases the cold and warm pressure readings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.