Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great run!!! The weathe

What a great run!!! The weather held out long enough for us to have a beautiful drive through the flower covered hill country.

Also, a special thank you to Mr. Perwien for setting up dinner at Carol's. What an awesome meal. A very nice dinning experience, and a beautiful restaurant. A must if you are ever in the area.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sure looks like you had fun. W

Sure looks like you had fun. Wish I lived down there. I have a buddy with a viper they get together for runs, but its vipers only. Oh well, thats life.

Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy,
I enjoyed the run! It

Jeremy,
I enjoyed the run! It was a great time to get out to see the Texas wildflowers - thanks for posting the photos!
We need to plan one through the east Texas woods next.
WHB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great idea Wayne. I will start

Great idea Wayne. I will start looking for a good route through the piney woods. Glad you had a good time.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color="ff0000"><font fac

<font color="ff0000"><font face="courier new,courier"><font size="+1"> WHOOO HOO Look at those Fields of Flowers and Rolling Country Roads!!!</font></font></font>

Looks like you folks had a nice time, really sorry I couldn't make it...next time for sure!!

Looks like it was a Blast!!

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's hard to smile like th

It's hard to smile like that as your car fills up with water!! ;)

Had a great drive home from Carol's, from Belleville to Hempstead, then 290 home.

Came upon some folks moving in the rain, and as I pulled behind them was bombarded by flying wrought iron patio chairs!!!! LOL! They missed!!

Could have started a set, but had no way to carry em!

A great time, thanks for the pics Amy!
(She was hanging out the window, and Jeremy wouldn't slow down!)

Truly a beautiful part of the state.

JRV, the car ran great! Even in the rain!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For my first fun run, i had a

For my first fun run, i had a very good time, enjoyed it as much as Alan enjoys the brenches from the storm that evening that landed in his car. I know for a fact that we're all looking towards Wheels & Keels, 'cause i know i am. Thanks for the pics JL. Very nice. By the way, Wondering if any body is interested in karting this Sat. so far there is three of us. Jimmy, Ariel, and I. Maybe Taek and JR too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Preston,

We h

Welcome Preston,

We had a pretty good time alright.
Just a bunch of car nuts enjoying our cars.

Thy, I am in for karting. We have tickets for the Astro's game that night also so it may be 10PM before I can get over there. You guys have my cell so just let me know what the plan is.

JL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts