Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

our new additi

Hi Everyone,

our new addition the Ferrari Buyers Guide is up and ready to go!

feel free (plese help
) fill in the models with all info you think will help others in their search.

Thanks....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any way we can have sub catego

Any way we can have sub categories under each model? It would make finding info, and posting info more organized. Of course I am an obsessive compulsive neat freak.

Interior
Exterior
Engine
Handeling
maintenance

Etc...

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......?????

wit

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......?????

with this format (software) it would be difficult to add that many catagories to each model without creating board issues, I believe..but Jay is the master at getting board issues solved so I'll let him be the final word.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if it's t

I don't know if it's the way to go or not but I did setup the 550/575 section with sub-sections.

I can create sub-sections in the rest of the groups or I can remove the sub-sections.

Up to the members to decide what way they like it better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it Jay. It will keep th

I like it Jay. It will keep the buyers guides clean and easy to use.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Progress already...[IMG]http:/

Progress already...

hopefully we'll get feedback from the rest of the community until the Buyers Guide is fine tuned well oiled machine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm,

Methinks this could p

Hmmm,

Methinks this could potentially be a bit too much overhead for prospective buyers - particularily when there turn out to be multiple posts for each one of these sub-categories. I'm interested in what the others have to say. Obviously, it's too early to know anything until there are some posts and we can determine how easy (or difficult it becomes to sort through all the information. This is a good example of 'time will tell'.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts