Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a cat owner my cats stay aw

As a cat owner my cats stay away from the Ferrari at all cost, especially when it is running. One of our fellow FOC member's cat "Frankie B." enjoys going on drives in "his" 355 F1 Spider. Check it out!!!

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up until the picture with the

Up until the picture with the cat sitting on the engine bay lid, I thought the cat looked cool (pun intended).

I used to have a cat that we trained to take baths and go on trips with us--although never in a Ferrari....hmmmmm...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is my little girl keeping

Here is my little girl keeping me company in the garage while I do the 60k service.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww, Jeremy that is so sweet

Awww, Jeremy that is so sweet you posting my kitty. He is very cool about it all. He loves the Ferrari, not to hip on my BMW M3 though.
Your little girl is sooo precious. Glad to know I am not the only one who loves the Purrrr-fect Furrr-ari Felines.
Meow

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Tambi, and welcome t

Thank you Tambi, and welcome to Ferrari talk. I think you will find the site a wealth of information, and fun. Please, post more photos of your kitty. We are a feline friendly community.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jeremy,
Frankie B. wants t

Hi Jeremy,
Frankie B. wants to wish Snowball a speedy recovery as he hangs out in our Lusso. Hopes Snowball is back on all paws soon and back to her Feline Ferrari Fun!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. Snowball is doing b

Thank you. Snowball is doing better today. Still a little PO'd about having the bandage on her foot though.

That is a cool picture of Frankie B.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well...I would be too "if&

Well...I would be too "if" I was her. She is really a beautiful cat. Very funny photo, hope she gets well soon. Like you stated "if" the bandage was on the other foot...we would have to give her a code name like "Lead Foot Snowball".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I made a nice bar stool out of

I made a nice bar stool out of an old Daytona seat, but one of my cats has decided she likes it and has claimed it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow...another fun loving Ferra

Wow...another fun loving Ferrari feline! Cool bar stool. Great photo, smart cat!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is Rover helping out in t

Here is Rover helping out in the garage. He is always curious as to what I am doing in the garage.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great photos! Rover (cute

Great photos! Rover (cute name for a cat) has great markings and a very "he is so hip" look on his face. Cleo seems to be thinking "are you sure you can put this back together" hehehe. Missing Snowball though...glad she is on the mends.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In order to keep Frankie B. fr

In order to keep Frankie B. from being hassled by “the man” when out on the road (as he tends to draw a lot of attention to the Ferrari), Frankie B. got his license! To protect him from identity theft, I covered his license number and address. Haha.
So how is Snowball?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is too freaking cool. [im

That is too freaking cool.

Snowball is doing very well. She will get her splint off on Wednesday. Should be all healed up and good to go. Thank you for asking...

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My pal (Dakota) likes

My pal (Dakota) likes cats, too. And he knows he's just too cute for words to describe!

(Message edited by fastradio2 on March 07, 2005)

(Message edited by fastradio2 on March 07, 2005)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW!! What a beautiful color!

WOW!! What a beautiful color! Yes, he is a very handsome dog. Hope he "likes cats" in a good way...not a chasing them behind the back tires way...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Frankie B and the girls ready

Frankie B and the girls ready for some wheel to paw racing.....

P.S. Frankie B congratulates Snowball on the splint removal!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts