Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooohoooo!!!! I just finished

Wooohoooo!!!! I just finished applying the Crystal Guard Quick on our 85 308QV. WOW!!! What a difference!!! This product is really cool. She came out looking like a million bucks...Ok only thirty thousand bucks, but WOW!!! I am impressed at this point, and it is supposed to get better over the next week or so as it cures. I highly recommend Crystal Guard to any of you guys.

Here are some pictures:

(Message edited by f512m on August 16, 2004)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jeremy,
I love that car! Defi

Jeremy,
I love that car! Definately keep us updated on your Crystal Guard long term. I plan to use it if you haven't had a complaint in six months (yeah, I'm always a bit timid).

Andrew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sure looks like that CG mad

It sure looks like that CG made the color red really glow! Looks real nice. And that was only using CG Quick?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jim,

Yes, that was j

Hi Jim,

Yes, that was just the CG Quick. I did two applications, dried the car, buffed the excess, and I was finished. I plan to use the left over CG to do my daily driver. She really gets neglected and could use some TLC.

Great product Jim.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeremy, what size tires are yo

Jeremy, what size tires are you running?

Oh, Where do you get this Crystal Guard stuff?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don,

I can never remembe

Don,

I can never remember the numbers. Seems like they are 235/45 in the front and 245/40 in the rear. They are 17" Speedline wheels. I'll get the numbers tonight and post them for you.

Where to get CG?

Click at the top of this page where is says "Sponsors." You will see the CG logo. Just click on there and it will take you to the CG site.

JL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts