Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my Doctor this morni

I went to my Doctor this morning for my yearly check-up. He said my blood pressure was on the high side. He asked If there were any changes In my lifestyle. I told him I was trying to search out a pre-owned Ferrari for purchase. He replied
" No wonder your so stressed out those cars are a pain in the ass" He advised me to take a hiatus
from my search and see If the #'s come down. I have decided to take his advice. For all those who have helped me I thank you. For the Individuals that have critizied your entitled to your opinion. I harness no hard feelings against you. Thanks to everyone for their time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's pathetic. You want

That's pathetic. You want me to find you a car....Take me 5 minutes!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's SEVERAL ways to lo

There's SEVERAL ways to lower the blood pressure after dealing in the FerrariWorld.

I like a few adult beverages out on the veranda by the fireplace with the gf, then retiring to inside..............

(Speedy308 noises of throwing pillows all around.....)

Best of luck and always listen to the doctors, I usually go thru three or four to find the right answer.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last Doctor I saw wwas standin

Last Doctor I saw wwas standing on the shoulder by a 360 F1 paddle shift, broken....

He worked at...

The Pain Clinic!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I called him a flat bed wrecker!

I mean on the phone, I didn't call HIM a flat bed wrecker...you know what I mean.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Donaciano,
Take some time off

Donaciano,
Take some time off on your search.
Hell, I search for them every day, I wonder what my blood pressure is?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DRIVING my 308 is how I get my

DRIVING my 308 is how I get my blood pressure down.
I QUIT WORRYING about cost, mileage, wear and tear, and all of the other 'what if's'.
I had to exersise a little faith when I bought mine. It was the right price but it was not the 'perfect' car and I had to do some work on it to bring it up to par.

If I had waited for the 'right' car for the 'right' price I would STILL be looking 18 months later and probably would be for another five years.

The key word to relieving your dilemma is COMPROMISE. You may have to settle for a little less if you want to pay less. If you can't handle that concept then I'm afraid you will be without a Ferrari while the rest of us are DRIVING our imperfect cars.

I am not writing this to harrass you or to make you feel bad. I am saying this to try and help you see the situation from a point of view taken by a great many others. COMPROMISE, life is full of it.

Good luck and best wishes in your adventures,

DJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well said Spasso....

The PE

Well said Spasso....

The PERFECT car at the PERFECT price...might as well add the PERFECT girl to that list!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts