Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Thought I'

Hello folks,

Thought I'd post this in the wanted section.

I am in the hunt for a European Spec. Fiberglass 308 GTB. Since it'll be a Euro spec car it will be a 1976-1977 car. Please let me know if you run across one of these in your web travels or in person.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Try the yellow GTB at [url="ht

Try the yellow GTB at www.carcity.com.hk (click under the classic car section). I think they are asking a "king's ransom" and may be the goes in part to explain why it has been there for a while. Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
398,000 HKD?!!

That transla

398,000 HKD?!!

That translates to around 50,000 USD!! Right?

That's unreal money. Let alone figuring out how much it will cost to bring it over to the U.S. Wow. Prices in Asia are even more out of hand than I thought!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually the local second hand

Actually the local second hand market is usually very good for Ferraris and Porsches compared with both US and UK, the real problem of this one is the seller is selling this on consignment with zero inventory carrying costs so they are aiming for that one in a million chance that some one cannot resist a glass fibre 308 and is ready to roll over. You have to give these guys credit for their patience as they have waited at least 2 years and probably have to see their patience stretched quite a bit more......

Best wishes,
Leo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts