Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me about your favorite Fe

Tell me about your favorite Ferrari and why it is your favorite. Maybe through in a least favorite aswell. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do love ALL Ferraris but my

I do love ALL Ferraris but my all time favorites are :

The 512M and the 360 spyder.

Love the lines on both of those cars. Sexy Sexy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My all time favorite Ferrari i

My all time favorite Ferrari is the F50 GT1. It looks more agressive than the street version, and has a real wing. It is a shame that the FIA changed the rules for the Le Mans 24hr race, because it would have been nice to see how it would have done.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its hard to not have a number

Its hard to not have a number of favorites. Certainly my Boxer is a favorite or I woulnt have bought it. I was/am also very fond of the 365's even the GTC4. Least favorite is easy however: the 308... They just didnt seem to ever get that car right. It is not particularly comfortable, the gauge placement for example is awful, the power is barely adequate. But yknow, the 308 is still one hell of a car. Makes me wonder if there really is something such as a 'bad' Ferrari.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like the '77 non cat 308

i like the '77 non cat 308GTB, but i'd fancy a carb 512 Boxer as well... stuck in the '70s I suppose, before we counted on a computer to run our cars...you know the 'gas, air, spark' days of automotive history!

They are also the last of the hand beaten Ferraris.
I kinda like finding the occasional hammer mark!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Favorite would be the 275 LM.

Favorite would be the 275 LM. What a fantastic car. The sound is entoxicating. The lines are superb. The engine is in the right place, and it's all in a sublime package.

Least favorite would be the 2+2s. They're just not a very sporting ride. Don't have a particular one. I would have to make an exception for the 250 GTE/330 America and the 456 GT. The 456 GT is modern enough that you can drive it quite fast and it will handle with relative capability. The 250 GTE/330 America is just a very handsome car. It also has a great exhaust note.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a good set of pics of t

I have a good set of pics of the 275LM from Phoenix. You gonna be at VIP tonight???

The LM is tricky at the limit, I've seen!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alan,

I'm going to be i

Alan,

I'm going to be in Boston, MA tonight. I'm flying out of San Francisco this afternoon.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts