Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a choice which one

If you had a choice which one would you drive and cruise with in the city? They both look good and make heads turn but if you had one choice which would it be? And why? I need opinions before I make a choice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I made my choice based on serv

I made my choice based on service in town. I live in Miami and the Lambo dealer and service is horrible. If you do not have a great service center or dealer you will be miserable no matter what you buy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed!

We are lucky here i

Agreed!

We are lucky here in Houston, there is a good guy that does both brands! Other than that it would be:

Houston: F dealer only
Dallas: L dealer and F dealer

I've heard nothing but bad things about the L car E gear though. One buyer gave the car back!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FoH delivered a F430 last week

FoH delivered a F430 last week in my fav colors...yellow black w/ Daytona seats.

Paddle shift AND CCF discs and upgraded wheels...not my choice, but hey! Go First Class or stay at home! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wanted free PDF on ferrari F43

wanted free PDF on ferrari F430 workshop/repair/technical manual.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wanted: Ferrari seats in good

Wanted: Ferrari seats in good condition. Custom automotive themed furniture. Couches, bar stools, office chairs, beds… all types of items for your home, created out of authentic parts from your favorite marquee. Examples posted at www.loomis-design.com Contact Robert J. Loomis III, [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts