1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........#152.

Ya'll che

........#152.

Ya'll check it out!

Lots of related activities this week, starting Wednesday. The Art Car Ball is Thursday night at the Meridian at 1503 Chartres with the Derailers.

General craziness will begin at that time......www.artcarball.com

See you THERE! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tonight!!!!

I dropped the b

Tonight!!!!

I dropped the blue Ferrari off to get my two free passes, and some BEYOTCH got up in my face saying "it wasn't art"!!!!!!!

I wrapped it up in my new red shimmery Ferrari car cover, bound up in yellow poly twine, and said, "Haven't you heard of this guy....Christo????" ROTFLMAO!

If I get any more attitude from these nut cases....I QUIT! The tour thru the schools tomorrow is the real pay off, the kid's all LOVE IT!!!!!!

I told JRV he should drive that part some year, to feel the love!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whew!

Photos to follow.....

Whew!

Photos to follow........

Smoked the clutch, it caught fire, leaving downtown! It was small fire, we put it out......LOL!

Bbl..........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn Buddy!!!

Pretty sure I

Damn Buddy!!!

Pretty sure I saw you on TV !!!

Where did V get that dress, I think it was that dress that caused the fire!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROTFLMAO! It was a pretty nice

ROTFLMAO! It was a pretty nice outfit!
She sews her own outfits, after she gets an artistic inspiration. This year she was "Pit Crew" for The World's Fastest Art Car! With logos and all......I surprised her with a little golden band for her finger, as a finishing detail! ;)

I'm glad you saw us! Every year I say "no more", then I think of all the wonderful people and good times, and change my mind!

I'll start a thread in Technical:
Does the grease burning in your bell housing mean you've been a bad boy??????

I felt it slip a little the night before but NO TIME TO STOP NOW!!!! Pics came out great from the Ball. Will post from home, later.

I'd better keep that girl, she handled Amanda and her friend, and made me look like a HERO! But I think you are right JRV, they all said "Who's that hottie with the 'race driver'???? LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Note the return of the famous

Note the return of the famous FFQC shoes!

Those are custom made Prancing Horse charms on there, that Sindo308QV made for me down in Miami...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She's smiling!!! I guess t

She's smiling!!! I guess that means you took her home and put the fire out!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Next pic will show........&#34

Next pic will show........"THE RING!" LOL!

Let's just say my historical die cast collection will be relocating soon! ;)

Where did you see us on TV? There was lots of coverage of the Art Car Ball Thursday and then we were Downtown on Main Street Friday night. We met Bob "Daddy O Wade" there, the guy who built the 50' tall Blue Saxophone on Richmond Avenue, what a character!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's my kinda girl....no

That's my kinda girl....note the first tool on the belt is an "Adult Beverage Opener!

ROTFLMAO!

That's a triple band 'roll ring' from Cartier, in 18K white gold. Nice, eh? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Of course, if you're hangi

Of course, if you're hangin' in the VIP Room at the Art Car Ball, you meet LOTS of famous folks!

"Thank ya.......thank ya, very much......."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very much so.......LOL! Then t

Very much so.......LOL! Then the OTHER King drop by....here's Richard Petty, #43!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...then, I FOUND Little Nemo!

...then, I FOUND Little Nemo! ROTFLMAO!

He's much taller, in person, than I imagined.....

I hope the UK Section pops over to check this out......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then here's my close frien

Then here's my close friend Rory Miggins. He's mentioned in the great book, "Down in Houston", about the Houston Blues scene.......Rory owned The Local Charm for many years, and continues to be a stalwart supporter of the local blues musicians.

Plus, he's also a great guy to have 'cover your back' in a crowd, at a concert. He's got a right hook that lands like a sledgehammmer! LOL! We run into him all the time where great live music is happening in Houston.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Then, FINALLY, the Derailers c

Then, FINALLY, the Derailers came on, and we got some SERIOUS dancin' done....

They were delayed considerably when the Erotic Caberet Lingere Show ran on.....and on......and on..... I mean really! How much T&A can you stand, when you are waiting on some good C&W????? LOL!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts