Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Italy this Fall a

I will be in Italy this Fall and would like to have a tour of Ferrari. Does anyone know if such tours are available?

}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I believe there are plant tour

I believe there are plant tours. I believe they are best set up through the dealership. I don't think you can just show up or call and expect to get a plant tour but am not certain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try contacting [email="mrodrig

Try contacting [email protected]. She was very nive and very helpful. Be prepared to prove you own a Ferrari and yes, one can't just show up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, they want a copy of the t

Yes, they want a copy of the title showing you own a Ferrari. That will also get you into the FNA database and you'll receive the Rosso magazine for free, which is a cool mag.

Also send FNA (MRodriguez) a letter with some alternate dates you could be there. The factory will pick one and tell you when to be where. Be there on time and enjoy an hour long visit.

I did it a year ago and was most fascinated by the Enzo "production line", which was more like a F1 shop than a factory.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't need to send a c

You don't need to send a copy of your title.
Just give them the chassis number of one of your F-cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I email her to get put on the

I email her to get put on the mailing list. She was very responsive and nice. I was asked to fax a copy of my title though, which wasn't a problem.

JL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.