Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm proud

Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to announce that WE have been endorsed by the Ferrari Owners Club as one of the Top and most Respected Ferrari Enthusiast sites on the web!!

They cited our selfless controbutions as Enthusiasts To Enthusiasts in keeping the ownership experience as fun as possible.

They also noted our friendliess, on topic conversations, and the mutual respect shown here to all. Noting that our community spirit and comradery is in keeping with goals they find comendable. We were also commended for the high degree of technical knowledge possesed by many members here and their unselfish willingness to share that knowledge with others.

I think we can all be proud that an endorsement from a large, respected, National Club like the FOC has been extended to us.

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the members here for helping to maintain the friendly, helpful and respectful spirit that is the foundation of what Ferrari-Talk.com is all about!!!!

Congratulations and Best Regards to All!!

JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As we say in the military, it&

As we say in the military, it's all a reflection on the captain of the ship*.
Good job.

*yes, that is widely applicable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great news. It'

That's great news. It's nice to know that this place is making a good name for itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts