Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, many noticed that FTalk

Well, many noticed that FTalk had some Down Time!

We Changed Servers to handle our growth and in the process had file issues. We seem to be back and ready to rock into the Future.

It seems that one other site was gloating about the demise of FTalk....all I can say is that people who wish harm & ill to others SUCK !!!

I;m happy to report that the ill wishers are again full of it and have shown themselves to be pathetic excuses for human beings!!

LONG LIVE FERRARI-TALK!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
good to hear jrv. i have, sin

good to hear jrv. i have, since getting my boxer back, really grown fond of this site and see so many of the "really good" guys here now. i was worried for a while...but again glad to see you back in business.

best, peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll admit there has a bri

I'll admit there has a brief "Oh crap!!!!" factor.
But you can't keep a good thing down...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JRV
I think everyone knows wh

JRV
I think everyone knows which site is the best.
Men will be men, boys will be boys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"It seems that one other s

"It seems that one other site was gloating about the demise of FTalk....all I can say is that people who wish harm & ill to others SUCK !!"

Can we change that to BLOW!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mitch...the other site has gon

mitch...the other site has gone from suck to blow!

was that from spaceballs?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
>>Can we change that t

>>Can we change that to BLOW!<<

Actually I should have just ignored the pathetic comment, but my Mom died on Wed. and someone wishing me harm and misfortune at this time just pushed my buttons to hard!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ftalk is the best by far when

Ftalk is the best by far when it comes to tech info and knowledge no comparison,for someone to take pleasure in its absence for a few days shows their mentality or lack of, I'll take quality of posts over quantity any day.

The other site has been dumbing down for quite a while to its present state, it's a shadow of its former self in quality and many of the best members are here on this site now, it does have lots of members and many posts of useless banter and baiting if you like that sort of thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My condolences about your Mom

My condolences about your Mom JR.

Regards.

Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JRV,
Sorry to hear about your

JRV,
Sorry to hear about your mother
My deepest sympathy Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't mean to seem cluel

I don't mean to seem clueless, but to which site are you refering to?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JRV
Sorry to hear about your

JRV
Sorry to hear about your Mom - best to all of your family.
rt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!!!

I'm

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm in LA (Culver City) for the funeral and will be away from computer access until Friday. You guys hold the fort down and help others as much as you can till I get back.

TIA, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JRV

Sorry to hear about you

JRV

Sorry to hear about your Mom. My condolescance to you and your family. May God welcome her to his side.

Milton

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You got it brother!

Safe tr

You got it brother!

Safe travels.........

Speedy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all, I am new to this site,

Hi all, I am new to this site, I have been reading some of the discussions and comments, it is a great site for information, I am looking to purchase my first Ferrari, I am interested in the testarossa, can anyone give me some advise on what to look for and what to expect when I do find the one I will buy?
Thanks
Mike}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Michael. Welcome to Ferrar

Hi Michael. Welcome to Ferrari-Talk. I think you might have wanted to post this as a seperate thread. No big deal.

Go to the topics section and select Buyers Guide. There are a couple of articles on TR's there. This should give you a pretty good start.

Drew Altemara

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.