Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more pictures o

Here are a few more pictures of my car being loaded in San Antonio to go to Houston with JRV to "get well"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vincenzo,

Welcome to F-T

Vincenzo,

Welcome to F-Talk. Your 355 is awesome. I was over at the shop on Monday and took a look. She looks almost brand new. I can tell that you take really good care of her.

When you get her back, we will have to set up a Ferrari/Lamborghini drive over toward your area so she can be with some friends.

It's good to have you hear. Enjoy the site.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, I'm moving to San Ant

Hey, I'm moving to San Antonio in June - what's a trip to Houston run?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Money wise for a tow, or milea

Money wise for a tow, or mileage/time?

Mileage: 195 miles +\-

Time: Depends on speed, roughly 2.5 hours

Give us a shout when you get settled in. We are always doing something with our cars.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi VS,

thanks for posting t

Hi VS,

thanks for posting the pics and joining us here!!

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car looks awesome, will look b

Car looks awesome, will look better without the tow line attached. you're in the right place.

What's it going in for?

Vincent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Vincent,

Many clutches g

Hi Vincent,

Many clutches get ruined driving cars up trailer ramps, I NEVER load a car without the winch. Driving up the ramps is a real NO NO.

The car was running fine actually, it's simply due for it's 30K service and 2nd gear is grinding so while the engine is out it gets a minor trans overhaul as well. Then some Brake & exhaust upgrades....Then back to Rock & Roll time..

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason I had to forgo my t

The reason I had to forgo my trip to NY, much to dismay, but the show must go on!!!

And tommorow this baby gets a MUCH NEEDED Bath

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Thanks for the warm welco

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's amaizing to see my baby with her "guts" hanging out. I'm sure is worth the wait to see her and drive her with "re-vitalized energy".
By the way JRV, while you're at it, could you re-powder paint those valve covers? Thanks.
VS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting a Bath before Surgery:

Getting a Bath before Surgery:

Covers off for a comprehensive Cylinder Leakage Test:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey JRV
Great pics, keep them

Hey JRV
Great pics, keep them coming. Its nice to see in advance what I'll be doing next winter.
Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
More work than expected will b

More work than expected will be required unfortunately. A Compression Test & Subsequent Cylinder Leakage Test revealed problems with the infamous bronze valve guides, we will be updating to all Sintered Steel Guides:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts