Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the article that will

Here is the article that will be printed in the February issue of Pilota (Ferrari Owners Club Magazine). They did an awesome job in putting this together. Thank you Tambi and Tex Otto!!

Jeremy

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
Pilota Magazine Article - Red Driving Experience
Pilota Feb 05 TX.pdf (956.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be posting the video so

I will be posting the video sometime next week. The JMB team is sending me the video today or tomorrow. As soon as I get it digitized I will be posting it here.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeremmmy, you are so very welc

Jeremmmy, you are so very welcome. I hope you don't mind the Jeremmmy...I can't resist.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you took that in good hum

Glad you took that in good humor. Don't get me wrong I am a big F1 / Schumacher fan. In fact we are headed to the Montreal Formula 1 race this year. It will be my second trip to Montreal for a F1 race. It is great there...like Europe in feel without the cost. However, I do like to follow NASCAR...went to Talladega, year before last - it was great. I am a Dale Jr. fan but have to admit that commercial with Jeremy Mayfield is so great and reminds me of you and /or you of it.
Either way glad you didn't take it the wrong way.
Keep those great articles coming.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Montreal would be a lot of fun

Montreal would be a lot of fun. I went to Imola in 2002 which turned out to be a Ferrari one-two. Couldn't have been a better ending to a wonderful trip. We sat in the Tosa Hairpin and had a great view down the track as they were approaching the corner and the exit out as well. Those F1 cars are amazing.

JL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts