Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Absolutely appalling how Bruce

Absolutely appalling how Bruce Wellington is being attacked!!

I heard Rob is married, but reading that thread, do others also think Rob has gay lovers on the side????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mmmmm, Rob your jiz is sweet n

Mmmmm, Rob your jiz is sweet not salty....

(Joe G.)

"Rob is a fair and balanced individual (would you not agree)
Rob has made some very good judgement calls in the past (would you not agree)
Rob's vision has built this community (would you not agree)
Isn't this the best Ferrari community ?
I think so.

you have to have some freedom and maintain some structure
(would you not agree Rob has done a very good job of that)

then

why not just trust him"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's funny....

yes, s

that's funny....

yes, sounds like Joe G. & Rob need to get a room!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(Joe G.)

"I&#39

(Joe G.)

"I've been around Fchat since expensivecar.com
i may not have 5000 posts, but i've been around

all i can say is, i trust Rob's judgement & management skills

everytime Rob has taken action he's improved Fchat

let him manage it his way

the end result is always a better website"

A better website??? Which is why paid users have to read crap like this?

All hail Rob, king of Ferrari world. What a f*#@ing joke.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes keep it clean...pretty pat

Yes keep it clean...pretty pathetic actually.

I havem't been on that site in almost a year and I see they are still bashing me every chance they get. I suppose asking them to 'get a life and let go of the ancient past' would be asking to much from those types.

The guy kissin/suckin up sounds like he may be in love, isn't that sweet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's with all the "U

What's with all the "Unregistered Guest" login's?

Hiding behind Unregistered Guest voids your opinions.

JRV and Allan,

Take the high road and ignore it all.

There are two sides to all stories and the truth in usually somewhere in the middle.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sam,

seriously thought abou

Sam,

seriously thought about deleting this thread!!!

The only reason I didn't is the link serves as the perfect reminder why FTalk should maintain the respect for others it was founded upon.

the board owner and his other handles or cronnies slapping themselves on the back with one hand and dictating what "life is good" is all about, and slapping one of their paying members with the other hand is a pretty sad public display.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JRV,

This thread should be

JRV,

This thread should be deleted. It serves no purpose and only breeds content. I have only been a short time and I enjoy this site very much.

Going tit for tat will produce nothing but bring the vibe down. I don't know Rob but he sees like all he is doing is protecting what he loves. You delete crap to protect what you love. I see no difference.

Let it go. Be happy and delete crap. That should be your mantra.

Remember, We are all here because of a car. Nothing more, nothing less.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sam,

my name was slandered

Sam,

my name was slandered by rob once again in that fcrap thread. That's a very low and pathetic thing to do, since it's been close to a year or more since my last post there and I left to concentrate on cars and this board. If we don't like someone that's fine, but to continually bash someone for years after they're gone is the sign of a very emotionaly sick or deranged person. If you love something one must pour love into it, not venom and hate!! So the protecting something he loves story doesn't hold water, sorry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JRV,

I agree with your poi

JRV,

I agree with your points. Because crap was said about you does not mean you should return the banter in spades.

Please do not take this the wrong way but your attacks on Rob and co are no better then his attacks on you.

I am not taking sides but this thread should have been deleted at the beginning. It does nothing but point out rich boys with rich toys not wanting to share in the sandbox.

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Allan,

What is the point o

Allan,

What is the point of that comment?

Let it go. Is getting kicked off a chatroom that big of a deal?

Really, move on. You will be so much happier.

If the users on f-chat what to bellyache, let them. What does it really matter in the long run?

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sam,

it's no big deal.

Sam,

it's no big deal.

All this shows is that rob has made enemies (and a few gay lovers, "not that there's anything wrong with that" Sienfeld..hehe ). So have I but for different reasons. I refused to put up with his crap and did something about it, thus FTalk was born. The success of FTalk is the proof that different folks have different strokes. rob has treated MANY people very poorly and a few came to vent, no big deal. Gotta admit the gay revelations had me ROTFLMAO!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He does go off the deep end ov

He does go off the deep end over there doesn't he. Love the Seinfeld quote

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JRV,

It seems like it'

JRV,

It seems like it's a big deal to you. I could be wrong but your last post is no different then any post Rob or and of the other f-chatters have done.

Two wrongs to not make a right.

If f-talk is to be the board you want it to be, take the high road.

Also, making a gay reference does no good and looks poorly on you.

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sam,

even though you're

Sam,

even though you're complaining about this thread, you are actually the one keepng it alive by response after response, I was perfectly content chuckling to myself.. If I say I'm laughing my ass off, no one needs tell me if it's appropriate or not...I know full well what category of behaviour it falls into and simply chose to make an exception in this case to my normal standards. Fortunately I live with my eyes wide open and actually have values and standards I try hard to adhere to, certian others aren't so fortunate.

In this particular case watching certian people drown in their own BS is something I find amusing. Certian people deserve what they get and when the game starts to come around full circle it is reassuring in certian ways that life does level the playing field sometimes. I certianly don't wish the type of ruin in their lives they wish upon me. But watching rob get knocked off his fake high horse is pretty funny. He may be the master of spin, but from the replies I read and certian revelations about the company he keeps it's obvious "the spin, is wearing thin".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.