Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the key is over 1000 &#34

Well the key is over 1000 "GOOD MEMBERS"!!

Having GOOD MEMBERS makes all the difference in the world with a site like this!!!

Thank you ALL for being Gentlemen and Helpful & Respectful of the others. Everyone deserves a Big Pat On The Back for helping Maintian the Civility and Respect for all the others and keeping things Positive and Pleasant. This Site wasn't even expected to survive 6 months(by some) and instead we have slowly but surely grown. A true testament to how being Civil, Positive and Helpful can make a difference!!

KUDOS To Everyone!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JRV,

Great job to you and t

JRV,

Great job to you and to those other guys who regulary contribute. This is a great oasis for someone like me who tends to visit the site during the working day and is a refeshing opportunity to discuss and share thoughts with other similarly-minded folks on a topic that most other people I know have no knowledge or interest of. Thanks for providing the place to meet and also for sharing your experience with us. I really wish you and a lot of the other people here were closer so we could hang out from time to time and ogle one another's cars.

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts