Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking a car in tomorr

I'm taking a car in tomorrow for a PPI. The owner claims the 30k was done 15 months ago but doesn't have receipts. He says at the time they replaced the water pump and clutch. Do you think a PPI will be able to tell If the work has been done like the owner says?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just call the shop where all t

Just call the shop where all the work was performed and get copies of the old service reciepts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just called the shop and the

I just called the shop and the phone # has been disconnected. I would drive over there but the shop is out of state. Do you still think that I should do the PPI?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........[i

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Have to admit I'm a real a-hole skeptic when it comes to services that were done way back when once by joe blow miesterhoff at intergalactic euromasters that have disconnected phone numbers.

It doesn't mean it's a bad car...at some price...but cars without verifiable documentation cause the problem of trying to speculate and second guess, rather than simply verifying condition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After not being able to commun

After not being able to communicate with the shop that supposedly did the work I have decided to pass on the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.