Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Second that, to "yall"

Second that, to "yall" on this fun site, from China Grove, NC.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy new year to everyone fro

Happy new year to everyone from Kuala Lupmur.
Ciao
Eugenio

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy New Year from (snowy

Happy New Year from (snowy) Connecticut.....

Anthony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy New Year guys. From RAIN

Happy New Year guys. From RAINY So Cali.

I was one of the crazies that watched the Rose Parade in the rain today. I have NEVER seen it rain on the parade, so I went just to see it raining. It was actually pretty fun because the people that were there were going to have a good time no matter how hard it rained. If it started to rain harded the crowed would cheer. Then the wind would kick up, and a one umbrella got taken in the air about three stories. Some of the poor people in the parade were not only soak, but had nothing to cover them from the rain. Ever time a new band would march by the crow would cheer for them too, just because they were toughing it out. It was pretty fun. After all, it's pretty rare we get bad weather for the parade.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ernie,

Yea I heard NO RAIN

Ernie,

Yea I heard NO RAIN in 51 Years of the Parade.....so it must have been a completely new experience for most!!!

I just hope no one got washed away!!!! You guys are really having some crazy weather, hope it turns around soon!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup 51 years.

Well the weat

Yup 51 years.

Well the weather has decided its time for summer again. It is in the upper 70's today, and hot wind. I hate the wind. So Cal has the nuttiest weather. Three days ago it was raining cats and dogs and now it's hot, go figure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.