Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See Regional for this.....

See Regional for this.....

Chronicle published the show as Sunday, but it is SATURDAY, as noted here earlier.......

Later......

Speedy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I hope No One from the H

Well I hope No One from the Houstion and Texas area missed this Fabulous Show, it was the ultimate Who's Who of car collectors and avid enthusiasts ever gathered under one roof in Texas, ...it was Phenominal !!!!!!!

I got to visit with a very long time friemd (and Mentor) and Ferrari Legend and Icon who was coaxed out of retitement especially to be one of the Chief Judges "Sid Simpson". Sid was working on Ferraris as an official Ferrari "Repair" Station in the early days with Chenneti !!! Wow...!!!

The show was one of the best short of Monterey I've ever had the pleasure of attending! The organizers are to be commended for their outstanding job and picking a huge indoor AC'd environment. The lineup of cars dating from 1897 to 2004 was stuuning. I was in awe of the turnout of historically significant machines. The organizers expressed it today and I would like to reiterate a HUGE Thank You to Jeremy Lawrence and the FOC for the tremous work and help they performed to make the show and turnout incredible !!!!!

It's late, I'm beat...about a hundred pics to follow (a couple to start)!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a great event!!! It is al

What a great event!!! It is always fun to be around a great group of just plain nice guys. Good clean car fun is what all the work and effort is about.

Here are my pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations to JRV for his

Congratulations to JRV for his 1st place finish with the Miura!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts