Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate everyones patienc

I appreciate everyones patience with the recent Board attacks by someone that owns a Lambo and whos first name is Allan. He is a real sick individual, and just won't get the professional help he needs.

Unfortunately the anonimity and distances allowed by the Internet allow sickos like him to create chaos and destruction.

From now on there is no longer Anoymous or Guest Posting to the board. We held out to let anyone share our wealth of knowledge as long as we could, but those days are now gone. Only "registered members" have access to the board from this point on and my hope is this will cause enough work for the sickos that after I ban a few of their phony accounts they will get tired and go away.

I want to thank all our members for their patience and understanding during this recent problem.

Best to All, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sorry for this inconvi

I'm sorry for this inconvience to those that clear their cookies often, of having to relog in, but I think the alternative of constant attacks was worse.

I chose this path rather than Banning IP's because everytime I tried IP Banning it created a lot of problems for valuable and innocent members.

And thru Lamborghini-Talk I alerted the entire Ferrari and Lamborghini Communities exactly what this sicko was doing so just about every Ferrari & Lambo Internet user on All the Forums are aware of what this sicko is really all about.

Best Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a problem JR

Noticed WY

Not a problem JR

Noticed WYO550 had many deleted posts did someone hack his user id or account?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff,
no, he was being a nice

Jeff,
no, he was being a nice hard working member and covering over whatever profanity the sicko was using as an anonymous name, because even though we can remove the whackos posts, the perverse name still stays on the front page with this software (unfortunately).!!!!

A Big Thanks to David Fienberg and Johnny Wyoming (WYO550) for getting up early this morning and throwing out the trash!!!!

Like is said above, I can't lock him out totaly without creating grief for innocent members but I'm going to make it so much work for him to post here he'll soon take his sickness elsewhere.

And I normally don't approve of this, but I'm going to post all the links from Lambo-Talk so that those that care to, can have a good laugh at how allan and his friends were exposed and publicaly humiliated !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not a member of Lpowur

I'm not a member of Lpowur so I'm not exactly sure when Allan came out as Gay or what the discussions were about, but this is how things went down on Lamborghini-Talk.com in chronilogical order!

And this is what started all of the Internet attacks by the sicko:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=2613

Then there was this:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=2671

And followed by this:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=2678

I think rakjoe is now known as "stinkyfingerjoe" because that wasn't mud as he was hoping

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was wondering why I needed t

I was wondering why I needed to sign in every time I came to the sight. Now I know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Steve....we went almost

Sorry Steve....we went almost 3 years with totaly free access to the board with only minor problems now and then...but time and fate finally caught up with us. Because we were able to get along just because we respected each other and wanted to, a few sickos just couldn't stand it and tried to ruin it for everyone. We're all old enough to understand that there's all kinds in this world and a lot of them aren't nice.

I tried several other methods to keep the sickos out but none worked without creating a lot of grief for inocent members. So I had to step the security level up creating the least amount of collateral damage to others. Again I apologize to those good members that have this extra step to jump, but for the good of all it was neccesary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts