Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken with Mr. Perwien

I have spoken with Mr. Perwien and we are set for Saturday April 10th. The Bluebonnets should be in full bloom by that weekend. We will have a Houston meeting point at the Edwards Cinema at I-10 and Wirt at 1:30pm. We will be departing the parking lot at 1:30 sharp so don't be late.
Our destination will be the Bluebonnet Horse Farm in Bellville, Texas. From there we will head out for a spirited drive along some of the most beautiful wildflower covered Texas roads. For thoses who wish to meet at the horse farm, we will depart the farm at 2:30pm. We will have a short stop in Brenham to tast some Blue Bell ice cream, then down to a little town called Cat Spring for dinner at Carol's Restaurant, a favorite of Mr. Perwien's. <u><font color="ff0000">Because they are not usually open on Saturday, we will need to give Carol a head count so that she can be ready for us.</font></u> After dinner, we are all free to do whatever you wish. I-10 (Sealy) is not far from there, and 529 to 290 is also an option for those who wish to head back that way. I will be posting more info as the route is finalized.

Stay tuned for more info!!!

RSVP to: [email protected]

Houston Meeting point:

Edwards Marq'e Stadium 22 Cinemas
7600 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77024
(713) 263-0808

Bluebonnet Horse Farm

8260 F.M. 529
Bellville, Texas USA 77418
979-865-5051

http://www.bluebonnetfarm.com/

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys,

I'll have t

Hi guys,

I'll have the route finalized in the next few days. Due to some road work near the horse farm we will head out 290 to Brenham, then down to Cat Spring for dinner. Mr. Perwien is selecting the best roads for condition and scenery. I will scan the highlighted route, w/ verbal directions, and post it here for all to see once I have it. Check back often or email me with any questions.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was talking it up at the Riv

I was talking it up at the River Oaks Elementary School art car appearance. We may pick up some participants! I ran out of JRV postcards, I may need to get some more!

The Ev1.net guy (Ev1 is art car parade sponsor this year) sold the Gallardo, he said the Egear was a POS!! I showed him my shifter and smiled!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts