Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I was contact

Hi Everyone,

I was contacted recently by the promoters of The Classy Chassis Concours & Exihbition be held at Reliant Stadium on Saturday, June 19, 2004. Event proceeds benefit United Cerebral Palsy. I agreed to show my Miura in their upcoming show. In the course of conservations with the sponsors they have graciously allowed the LCA (Lamborghini Club of America) to bring Lambos from each decade to display. Also I requested to bring as many Ferraris as we could which Jeremy Lawrence agreed to help organize with the FOC.

This is a one day indoor event with VIP parties for the participants. They plan on making this an annual event and I'm hoping Lambo owners can show their spirit by coming out in force to wow the crowds.

Any and all Lambo owners wishing to participate are welcome and we will have our own area at the event.

For more details and/or to sign up contact me @ [email protected] or Jeremy Lawrence @ [email protected]

This will be a really cool event with cars from the 1900's to present so let's join in and show our stuff!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey! BTT

I'd like to ma

Hey! BTT

I'd like to make the Friday Evening reception, along with someone who has a "crew pass" or something!

Who is showing a car???? Jeremey?? JRV???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alan,

we have approx 15

Hi Alan,

we have approx 15 FTalk and LTalk (FOC & LCA Members) guys showing their Ferraris & Lambos.

We even have THE Ferrari & THE Lambo from the James Bond Movie "Die Another Day" showing up for exhibition and even a Lambo driving down from Austin to participate, so we have all worked very hard for such a good cause.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds great! See ya'll th

Sounds great! See ya'll there!

I didn't have anything ready to show!!! lol!

Autoweek slammed 308s pretty hard last issue, so I'm ashamed to drive it now.......

I know YOU're always workin hard, padner!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>>Autoweek slammed 308

>>Autoweek slammed 308s pretty hard last issue, so I'm ashamed to drive it now....... <<

what other people think is of utmost importance ...watch out, no telling what your next new best friend could be thinking! remember, the more people you can talk down to, the higher up the jackass food chain you can ascend!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was strange actually. On on

It was strange actually. On one page they review the use of it in Magnum, PI. One the other page they make reference to it as "ratty 308s from a drug siezure."

I must like 'em, I'm filling the barn out back! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"next new best friend"

"next new best friend"??? He11, I don't have any "old best friends" LOL!

I have no friends...

Speedy308 runs fastest, when running alone....

See ya Friday night!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
>>"next new best f

>>"next new best friend"??? >>

Alan,

you're all over the map, just trying to help you cover your bases!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sometimes even "off" t

sometimes even "off" the map!

there's some little lines leading to Mario's house that just "look" like a short cut...if you counted the curves and up and down, it's actually longer..

gotta come by with the pics... saw some interesting machinery "out there"!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.